Friday, February 14, 2014

Equines and Valentines

Howdy all! It's time for a brief Valentine's Day post. Today I'd like to send out some heartfelt "thank-yous" to a few people that truly love horses. There's no possible way I can name every horse person that deserves a Valentine today... but know that I appreciate you!!


If you would like to send a little note of love and praise to a horse or horse person that has done good in the world, post in the comments below!

Now let's watch something really sappy and awesome. This marriage proposal isn't too fancy... but I think that makes it all the more touching. Clearly this is an average guy trying his very best! Heck, I'd be very impressed if my own husband even groomed my horse so well!


Oh, and I just love the cat and chickens wandering around :)

Now enjoy some pics... and have a great weekend!













1 comment:

  1. How awesome is this? Happy Valentine's Day N.H. and hubby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete